HIS LOVE 2



Never have I ever been so loved as it is these days. 

So much love in the air, enveloping me from every direction everywhere. 

It is all due to HIS Grace to an ordinarily undeserving man such as me. 

Crude, raw and rusty as earthed iron-ore, HIS love found me, exposed me and penetratingly permeated and brightened me as the rising Sun at dawn. 

Because HE lavished HIS love upon me, my crudeness and rustiness now sparkles. Only HIS love have polished me so bright and placed the highest value on me. 

HE had lovingly placed me in the care of lovely parents and siblings who guided me to HIS path. 

HIS love has placed me on the "path of love" where I found my "missing rib" whose love upon me grows richer every moment. 
HIS love showered upon me without measure, has drawn to me the highest qualities of friends and associates whose love supplement HIS love. 

Wherever I go, HIS love is so visible in all things HE had made and such love has galvanized and paved my footsteps soothingly. 

What then is the price of HIS love boundlessly availed to me? 

Certainly, HIS love is priceless and, like all gifts of Nature such as air, light and time, are free and available to all in equal measure. 

The only price required of us is to equally lavish such love on any and everyone we meet without stagnation. 

For in stagnation love diminish but by sharing love increases more folds.

Comments