FEELINGS


I have decided not to have that hateful feelings for someone or anything.

I will not want to have feelings that way, it pains so much.

And I wonder if the object for which I feel that way ever feels some pains at all.

Maybe, by chance, that person may notice my feelings toward him or her by radiation, but I alone bears the pains squarely.

On the contrary, whenever I feel good about everything and everyone, it feels good within me.

During these times, I will not want to stop the sweet feelings.

Besides, I noticed that everything and everyone around also feeling good and sweet towards me.

Not I alone but everyone and everything bears the good and sweet feelings, howsoever little.

Similarly, feelings of hatred, resentfulness and other negatives put anyone or everyone who come in contact with me in same mood.

Most people avoid the company of such persons with negative feelings, it degenerates good feelings and dissipates positive energy.

With these choices before me, I rather choose to replace negative with positive feelings whenever I am confronted.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is beautiful and absolute gear towards P.M.A.